- What are the sizes of the delivery vehicles?
- Click here to view our vehicles.
- How much time do I get with my mixer concrete delivery?
- Waiting time apples to mini mixer and truck mixer concrete deliveries to site on our transport. The mini mixer trucks have 30 minutes and the truck mixer has 40 minutes waiting/discharge time included in the cost of your delivery. Exceeding the waiting/discharge time incurs a charge of £1 per minute.
- Is it possible to have samples?
- Yes, samples are available by either calling us, through the contacts us section of this website or by visiting us. Some samples do incur a small charge to cover our costs.
- How much will my delivery cost?
- Any order delivered on a crane off load Lorry above £250.00 net will be delivered for free.
2 or more dumpy bags are delivered together to the same place will be free.
Combinations of dumpy bags and full packs of blocks are delivered for free.
Full 18tonne & 13tonne lorry loads of blocks or loose sand and aggregates are delivered for free.
Full concrete mixer loads will be delivered for free.
Charges will vary to different area zones and charges will apply to all deliveries on our 1½tonne vehicles. All free deliveries apply within our delivery area. Deliveries outside of this area may incur a charge; call our sales office for an exact quote.
- If I place an order, how long will I have to wait for my delivery?
- All paving and decorative stones, sands and aggregates are in stock and we will ensure you have your delivery next day or at busy periods within 48 hours.
Some patio slabs and features along with some block paving are special order only and a 7 10 day lead time may apply.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
- Yes, we can help you place an order for delivery or collection and process a card payment over the phone. Paying in cash will require a visit to us in person as cash on delivery isnt taken.
- What can I do if efflorescence occurs on my patio slabs?
- On occasion you may notice white patches appear on your patio. This is a reaction between deposits of calcium oxide and carbon dioxide. These are not permanent and will disappear in time however; we strongly suggest not sealing the patio until the efflorescence has subsided.
- Do I need to return my empty pallet or dumpy bags?
- Some patio slabs are delivered to you on pallets which we ask a deposit for. You will be made aware of this at the time of placing your order. After you have finished with the pallet just lets us know and we will collect them and process you pallet refund. All other pallets and empty dumpy bags are non-returnable.